Saturday, 13 June 2015

My first blog!  I suppose lots of people start this way.  Well, I'll begin with today's busy day.  This afternoon I held a papercut workshop.  You ask - papercut?? Isn't that when you cut your finger on a paper edge? (Painful!!) However, I am talking about an art/craft activity.  Here is a picture of two draft papercut designs made today by a couple of participants of my workshop.
Of course, these are the 'better' ones, but everyone came up with some individual designs and seemed to really enjoy the afternoon.  During afternoon tea, we talked about other workshops that will be held in the future.  So far, so good, as today's was only the second 'hands on' workshop held in the gallery (the Toora Village Studio Gallery) since the studio was completed in March. Ten participants today - more than enough for the space.  Went home exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your first blog Marilynne. I like the paper cutouts. Perhaps you can make some politicians next!

    ReplyDelete